Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a sports team, a podcast, or a community event organizer, chances are you have a sponsor, had a sponsor, or will have a sponsor – and will have to write a “thank you for the sponsorship” letter. Thank your supportive companies, volunteers, and donors with these notes of appreciation and ensure a continued mutually beneficial relationship.
8 Sponsorship Thank-You Letter Templates
Make a personal, genuine thank you to your sponsors: include a thank you note written by the event organizer or organization president.
Often, if you are thanking your sponsor(s) publicly, your thank-you can be one line — a shout-out to the company or person sponsoring your event or occasion. Other times, you can plug your sponsor and give them a testimony or encourage others to check out their wares and services. Smart companies and organizations know that saying thank you increases profits, and by sponsoring a local team or organization, a company is investing in the community that gives it sustenance, too.
- We’d like to take a moment to thank our sponsors, __________, without whom none of this would be a reality.
- Thank you for taking the time and energy to invest in our vision and in our event; your sponsorship is integral to our ability to serve our community and to improve the quality of life for all.
Other times, you will want to privately acknowledge your sponsors personally
Thank-You Letter to Our Corporate Sponsors: Template Examples
- We are so grateful for the support of our corporate partners, who are committed to strengthening families and building stronger, healthier, and safer communities. Together, we are helping to make a positive and lasting difference in the lives of so many we know. Thanks to the help of our sponsors, [our company, initiative, etc.] continues to fulfill our mission of supporting our neighbors when they seek [sustainable energy services, housing, affordable mental health care, high quality senior living programs, substance abuse treatment, etc.].
- We wish to express our deepest gratitude to [sponsor name] for their steadfast support and generosity. Learn about their [product, service, etc.] by visiting [their website].
- We are so grateful for the continued support of [corporate sponsor]. Learn about their [services] by visiting [website or address].
- Many warm thanks to our supporters at [corporate sponsor] for their ongoing generosity. If you are in the market for a [product or service], get more information about their [interesting services] by visiting [website].
- We express our continued gratitude to the [team at corporate sponsor], who have generously donated transportation to our [memorial day luncheon, feed the birds senior day, etc.] for the last 17 years and running.
- We wish to once again express our continued gratitude to [company sponsor] for their dedication to [our cause] and for making a difference in their community by supporting grassroots initiatives.
Thank You to Our Sponsors: Example Notes For Supporting Your Organization’s Charity Campaign or Food Drive
- Without [your, sponsor’s] donations of [time, food, utensils, and space, etc.] we would have had a hard time continuing our outreach program for children of families experiencing hardship in our community. Thank you for everything; you cannot possibly know how grateful we are for your support. When you partner with [our program or initiative or sponsor], your generosity touches the lives of hundreds of [people, animals, children, etc.] – giving them the support they need, and clear steps and guidance to help them to keep moving forward responsibly as proud members of this tight-knit community.
Thank You to Our Sponsors: Example Notes For School Fundraising Support
- Dear sponsor, with the help of your generous donation, we have met our goal for [this year] to provide exceptional opportunities for [gifted, special needs, enrichment classes, students] at [this organization, school]. Our [team/students] have been granted acceptance to the [competitive league, science fair, archaeology dig, exchange student program] thanks to your support. We are extending an invitation in gratitude for [this date] to our [event, dinner, competition] so that you might experience what your contribution has helped us accomplish. Through [this program you sponsored], our students have developed specialized skills in useful fields, improved their connection to the community, and proudly represented us all at this year’s [meetup, competition, event]. Without your help, this program would not be possible. Thank you again for your support, and we are looking forward to hosting you at our [appreciation dinner, event, luncheon]. Sincerely, [teachers, students]
Thank You to Our Sports Team & Community Sponsors: Example Notes
- Our children are thrilled that thanks to your generous donations, we were able to raise the needed funds to continue our mission to “keep kids off the streets and in the parks” for another 5 years!
- Thank you so much from Billings’ Bulldogs Baseball Team! I would like to thank you personally for your kind [donation, sponsorship] to help raise money to purchase baseball uniforms and equipment for our new community team of 11- to 13-year-old boys. I’m thrilled to share that [our car wash fundraiser which you attended on Saturday, your company’s sponsorship] hit it [our goal of $500] out of the park! We gratefully invite you to our season’s opener next week for an entertaining 9 innings and to show off our new gear with your logo worn proudly by our very appreciative players. Thank you again for making this season a success! Yours, Coach Brighton
Related notes of thanks: Say ‘I appreciate you’ to your clients, employees, business contacts; thank you for your continued business; and learn how to respond to a thank-you email with finesse.
BillieI like to climb mountains, read Nietzsche, and explore the West Coast. I have a BA from York University (2003) in Toronto, Canada, and yet on this site I sometimes spell like an American (know your audience). Thank you. Thank you very much.
14 Good Excuses & Valid Reasons to Leave Work Early
Sometimes you need to leave work early but don't think your supervisor or boss will approve of your early departure.…
Saying Thank-You Increases Profits
Today, extending old-time courtesies helps you stand out. Yes, saying “thank you” has become a competitive advantage.