Graduating from nursing school is an incredible accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. Whether it’s your friend, family member, or significant other, they deserve to be congratulated on their hard work and dedication. If you’re looking for what to write in a graduation card, we’ve got a list of inspiring, funny, and heartfelt messages to write for nursing graduates.
From graduation wishes to funny memes, we have everything you need to make their graduation day extra special.
Inspiring Graduation Messages for Nursing Graduates
- Congratulations on your graduation from nursing school! Your dedication, hard work, and passion will make a real difference in the world.
- You did it! You are now a fully-fledged nurse and the world is a better place because of it. Congratulations on this amazing achievement.
- Today, you have reached a major milestone in your nursing career. But this is only the beginning! I know you will continue to make a positive impact on the lives of your patients.
- As a nursing graduate, you have the opportunity to touch so many lives in so many ways. Congratulations on achieving this incredible goal and making the world a better place.
- Your graduation from nursing school is a testament to your hard work and perseverance. I am so proud of you and can’t wait to see all the amazing things you will accomplish in your career.
- Congratulations on your nursing degree! You have the skills and knowledge to be a great nurse, but most importantly, you have the heart to make a real difference in the lives of your patients.
- Your nursing degree is a symbol of your dedication to helping others. I am so inspired by your commitment to making the world a better place. Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment.
- Congratulations on graduating from nursing school! The world needs more nurses like you, who are kind, compassionate, and dedicated to providing excellent care to their patients.
- I am so proud of you for graduating from nursing school. Your hard work and dedication have paid off, and now you have the opportunity to touch so many lives in such a meaningful way.
- Congratulations on becoming a nurse! You have the power to make a real difference in people’s lives, and I have no doubt that you will be an amazing caregiver, healer, and advocate.
Funny and Witty Graduation Messages for Nursing Graduates
- Congrats on surviving nursing school! Now you can save lives and have no social life.
- It’s official: you’re a certified lifesaver! Congrats on graduating nursing school.
- You’re now a registered nurse. Let the adventures in caffeine and sleep deprivation begin!
- Congrats on graduating nursing school! You’re now a pro at juggling a million things at once.
- Nurses are superheroes in scrubs, and now you’re one of them! Congrats on graduating.
- Congratulations on becoming a nurse! Now you can start counting the number of times you’ll hear, “Can you take a look at this rash?”
- Congrats on completing nursing school. Your nursing cap may be gone, but the memories will last forever!
- You’re now a nurse! Remember to always keep your stethoscope close and your coffee closer.
- Nursing school may have been tough, but now you’re tougher. Congrats on graduating!
- You’re now a nurse, so you can officially diagnose yourself with a case of “graduation fever”!
Funny Congratulations Messages for Son/Daughter Nursing Graduates
- Congrats on finally finishing your degree, kiddo. Now, can you please teach me how to use my smartphone?
- I knew you were destined for greatness when you were able to operate the TV remote at age 2. Congrats on graduating, my genius child!
- Congratulations on graduating, my dear. Now that you’ve learned everything about nursing, can you please diagnose why my back hurts every morning?
- It’s official! You’ve graduated, and now you have a license to save lives. Can you start by saving the plant that’s dying on your windowsill?
- Congrats on graduating, my son/daughter. I’m proud of you for following in my footsteps of being broke for the next few years.
- Congrats, graduate! You’ve finally reached the top of the academic mountain. Now it’s time to pay back all those student loans.
- Congrats on graduating! I always knew you were destined for greatness, even if it was just to prove me wrong.
- Congrats on becoming a nurse! I can’t wait to see how you handle your first emergency when your patient realizes you’re not a doctor.
- You did it, graduate! Now you can finally start your career and pay back all the money you owe me.
- Congratulations on graduating, my dear child. You’ve made it to the end of the road, and now you get to start driving on the bumpy road of life. Good luck!
Congratulatory Messages for the Proud Parents of Nursing Graduates
- Congratulations to the parents of a wonderful nursing graduate! You have raised a caring and compassionate child who will make a real difference in people’s lives.
- Your child’s nursing degree is not just a testament to their hard work, but also to your unwavering support and love as parents. Congratulations to both of you!
- As the parent of a nursing graduate, you must be beaming with pride! Your child’s dedication and hard work has paid off and they are now a valuable member of the healthcare community.
- Congratulations to the parents of a nursing graduate who is sure to make a real impact in the world! Your child’s passion for helping others is a reflection of the love and support they received from you.
- Your child’s nursing degree is a reflection of your tireless love and support as parents. Congratulations on raising such an amazing individual, who is now a qualified healthcare professional!
- The journey to becoming a nurse is not an easy one, but with your love and support, your child has made it through. Congratulations to the parents of a nursing graduate who is sure to make you proud.
- You must be bursting with pride as the parent of a nursing graduate! Your child’s commitment to helping others is a reflection of your own values and love as parents. Congratulations on this incredible achievement!
- Congratulations to the parents of a nursing graduate who is now part of a noble and selfless profession. Your child’s journey to becoming a nurse is a testament to your unwavering love and support.
- As the parent of a nursing graduate, you can take pride in the fact that your child is now a qualified healthcare professional who will make a real difference in the lives of others. Congratulations on this amazing achievement!
- Your child’s nursing degree is a reflection of their hard work and dedication, as well as the love and support they received from you as parents. Congratulations on raising an incredible nursing graduate!
Quotes to Celebrate Nursing School Graduation
- “I came, I saw, I passed meds. Congratulations on your nursing school graduation!”
- “When you finally graduate from nursing school and realize you can sleep for more than four hours at a time.”
- “Nursing school may be over, but the fun has just begun. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “Remember when you thought nursing school would never end? Well, it did! Congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on graduating from nursing school. Now you can finally change the world, one patient at a time!”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, nursing school is over, and you made it through! Congratulations!”
- “Congratulations on your nursing school graduation. Now you can officially add ‘RN’ to your name!”
- “You survived nursing school, so you can survive anything. Congratulations on your graduation!”
- “I didn’t choose the nursing life. The nursing life chose me. Congratulations on graduating from nursing school!”
- “You’re a nurse now! No pressure, but the world is depending on you. Congratulations on your graduation.”
Nursing Graduation Quotes to Share on Social Media
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Nursing is not just a job, it’s a way of life.” – Unknown
- “Nursing is an art: and if it is to be made an art, it requires an exclusive devotion as hard a preparation, as any painter’s or sculptor’s work.” – Florence Nightingale
- “The character of the nurse is as important as the knowledge she possesses.” – Carolyn Jarvis
- “Nursing is not for the faint of heart, but for the strong-willed and compassionate.” – Unknown
- “As a nurse, we have the opportunity to heal the heart, mind, soul, and body of our patients, their families, and ourselves. They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “Being a nurse means to hold all your own tears and start drawing smiles on people’s faces.” – Dana Basem
- “The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest.” – William Osler
- “Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.” – Val Saintsbury
- “It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.” – Mother Teresa
Congratulations Messages for Nursing School Graduates from Friends and Family
- “Congratulations on becoming a nurse! Now you can officially use all those medical terms you’ve been throwing around for years.”
- “I knew you would make an amazing nurse! Who else would have put up with my constant complaining about my aches and pains?”
- “I’m so proud of you for graduating from nursing school. I can’t wait to be your first patient – just don’t give me a shot in the wrong place!”
- “You’re a rock star! You just graduated from nursing school – I’m pretty sure that means you can handle anything now.”
- “Congratulations on graduating from nursing school! I’m excited to see all the amazing things you’ll accomplish. Just don’t forget to take care of yourself, too!”
- “I always knew you had the heart of a nurse – and now you have the degree to prove it! Congrats on graduating.”
- “You did it! I’m so proud of you for graduating from nursing school. Just remember – if you ever need a break, there’s always Netflix and ice cream.”
- “You’re officially a nurse – I can’t wait to see you in scrubs! Congrats on graduating and making us all proud.”
- “You are amazing! Graduating from nursing school is no small feat, but you did it with flying colors. Congrats and keep spreading that love and kindness!”
- “I’m so happy for you and your accomplishments! Congrats on graduating from nursing school and joining the ranks of superheroes.”
- “Congrats on graduating from nursing school! Now you can save lives and take names. But seriously, don’t forget to take care of yourself, too.”
- “You’re a graduate! I’m so proud of the nurse you’ve become and I can’t wait to see where your career takes you.”
- “Congrats on graduating from nursing school! You’re going to be the best darn nurse there ever was. Just don’t forget about us little people when you’re famous.”
- “You did it! Congratulations on graduating from nursing school. I’m so excited to see all the amazing things you’ll do in the future.”
- “You’re officially a nurse – and that means you’re now the designated medical expert in the family. Congrats on graduating and becoming our go-to healthcare provider!”
Graduating from nursing school is a huge accomplishment, and whether you’re a proud parent, a supportive friend, or a loving partner, there are many ways to say congratulations to the nursing graduate in your life. We hope this article has given you plenty of ideas and inspiration for expressing your admiration and joy on this special occasion.
117+ Graduation Thank-You Messages and Quotes
BillieI like to climb mountains, read Nietzsche, and explore the West Coast. I have a BA from York University (2003) in Toronto, Canada, and yet on this site I sometimes spell like an American (know your audience). Thank you. Thank you very much.
Sample Words of Appreciation from Teachers to Parents
We've compiled a list of examples of how a teacher might express appreciation to parents for their support and partnership…
Say It With Song: Thank You Songs for Teachers
Ah, music, the universal language. Except when it isn’t. A thank you song can convey a range of emotions through…