Send Some Happy New Year Wishes
Here are some popular New Year’s wishes to inspire your own.
- Our New Year’s wish for you and yours, is that your year is filled with love. Happy [year]!
- Wishing you and yours good times, good cheer, good health and good fortune in the New Year!
- When the bells ring in the New Year, may your days be filled with peace, love and everlasting happiness.
- As the holiday season comes to a close, we wish you and your family a bright and beautiful New Year.
- Wishing you a super healthy, crazy happy and a wildly successful New Year!
- May the dawn of this New Year fill your heart with bright, hopeful days as you turn your dreams into reality and your efforts into great achievements.
- A new year is a blank page and an opportunity to write a new story for yourself. Hope yours is beautiful.
- May this New Year give you courage to explore, dream and discover. Here’s to your best year yet!
- Cheers to the years we’ve been blessed to call each other friends and to the New Year ahead.
- May every day of the New Year bring a new opportunity for joy and laughter, warmth and love, and everything you desire.
Happy Lunar / Chinese New Year Messages
BillieI like to climb mountains, read Nietzsche, and explore the West Coast. I have a BA from York University (2003) in Toronto, Canada, and yet on this site I sometimes spell like an American (know your audience). Thank you. Thank you very much.
Writing the Creative Thank-You Note: Getting Started & Finishing the Thing
Sometimes the same old thank-you note can become a bit stale and boring and lose its effectiveness, so for the…
Words of Congratulations for the Expecting Parents
Writing a note or card to someone who is expecting a baby is a thoughtful way to show your support…