How does one express love for a woman in words? By sharing your appreciation for everything she is, and by telling her what a positive difference she makes in your life.
Use these general phrases as a starting point for telling your wife, girlfriend, or lady in your life how much she means to you, and what you love specifically about her unique ways.
How to say thank you to the love of your life
Your wife or significant other will feel like the happiest woman in the world, knowing how much you appreciate her. Thank her for the daily work she invests into your happy home life, family, and her career activities outside the home. She does it all! Where would you be without her?
How to thank your love for everything
“Thank you. You accepted me for who I am, not who you wanted me to be.”
- You know just what to say when I come home from work and need to hear the reassuring sound of your voice. You know just what to do when it feels like the world is falling apart. You know how to create a sanctuary for our entire family, and for that I am truly grateful. I love you!
- Thank you for coming into my life and reminding me that there is so much in this world to explore, and so many good times to share with you. Your drive and love of life are contagious. I love you!
- Remember that time you did the dishes (every night) and made dinner (every day) and love me (I don’t know why) and you thought I didn’t notice? Well, I do notice and I deeply appreciate you in my life.
- My love and my soul mate, thank you for being The One. Thank you for choosing me to be Your One. I am the luckiest person in the world, not only to have found my soul mate, but for that soul mate to be you. I can’t wait to make more memories with you.
- Thank you for the making the effort to like the things I like, even when I know you can’t stand sports or getting sand on your hair. Thank you for always making sure that our fridge is stocked with healthy food and structured water. Thank you for reminding me about important dates so that I don’t look like a fool. Thank you for being my biggest fan, and for loving me the way that you do. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
How to tell your woman you appreciate her
- Thank you for taking care of everything on the home front while I’m taking care of things on the business front. I wouldn’t be able to function without you.
- These flowers and this spa gift card are a small token of my appreciation for all you do. Let’s make date night a weekly priority. I love you!
- I love the way you look at me and how one touch of your hand on my arm comforts me. You are my heart, my life’s flame, my love. Thank you for being the reason I try so hard.
- The times we spend together are precious to me. Thanks for saying yes and taking a chance on me!
- I’m so grateful that, against all odds, we ended up together and we are loving every minute of this adventure. You never fail to make me laugh, and I can always count on your kindness and support to help me adjust my attitude and take value-aligned action in the world. I pray, every day, that I can be that reminder for you, too. Thank you, and I love you.
- I have to admit that I asked you out because I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And you still are. Now there I have learned more reasons to love you: from spending time together I’ve learned that you’re also the smartest, kindest, most compassionate, and most loving person I’ve been blessed to know. You always find a way to surprise me, and you always give me reason to fall deeper in love with you. Thank you for giving me the chance to be in your life and to love you.
How to appreciate your girlfriend over text
- Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the mornings.
- We don’t have a perfect life, but we have a loving and happy one, and that’s all that matters. Thank you for everything that you do for me. I appreciate everything, even if I’m not vocal or expressive about it. You are the one I love the most.
- Reaching for your hand brings me such joy and knowing that you are mine forever brings me peace.
- There are no words that can express my thanks for you. If words could be hugs I would send you pages.
- Thank you for making time for us last night. I appreciate every second I get to spend with you without our phones. Love you.
- Let’s go for a picnic on Saturday — my treat. Well, every adventure with you is a treat for me! I’ll take you to your favourite dessert place afterward.
- I’m blessed to be with you. Thanks, honey, for being so gash darn lovable.
- Just want to say thank you for listening to me vent this morning. I really needed that. I’m sure you didn’t, LOL. Let’s go for a walk later and I’ll make you a delicious dish.
- Every single moment spent with you is the best time of my life. Thank you for your love and kindness.
- My dear, you are a blessing to all you meet. You’re the most courageous and selfless person I know, and every day I get to spend with you is a gift. Thank you for all that you do for me, even what I seem to overlook all your thoughtful deeds. For every challenge and every obstacle before us, I know we’ll get through it together. Let’s love life!
Appreciate someone you love in words
- When I hold your hands, or whenever I close my eyes and think about you and what you mean to me, I find the strength to persevere. Your love has taught me never to give up in life. Thank you, my love.
- The moment I wake up, I am singing your praises in my heart. Being in love never felt so good. Thanks for giving me an excuse to be happy all the time. I love you!
- A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. A special thank you from me to you, for showing me how good life can be. A very big thank you!
- Without my asking, you give me what I need: a partner, a friend, an activity buddy, a loyal companion on this journey called life. Thanks for making me want to be a better person in all forms for you, too. I love you!
- I just want to say thank you for your love and support. Thanks so much for being there, on my side, supporting me with your quiet strength all the way through. You complete my team.
- Thanks for being my human GPS and compass. Without you, I’d be lost.
- Having you in my life fills me with a deep feeling of thanksgiving and gratitude that you are always there. Thank you for your support and belief in me.
Words that impress a girl (the sweetest way to tell a girl you love her)
- Thanks for being the reason I’m smiling today.
- You see the world in a different way, and you appreciate everything, including me. Thank you for all the things you do for me. I love you.
- I love how I feel alive when I’m with you. I love how you challenge me and push me to be a better version of myself. I hope I can be that person for you, too. I love you!
- Thank you for making me feel deserving of all the good things in my life, including your sweet self. I’m grateful for you always.
- Sweetheart, thank you for making me fall in love with you each and every day. I was, am and will always be head over heels for you!
- You keep asking me what I love most about you, and you always get annoyed when I can’t answer you seriously. That’s because it’s so hard to give just one answer when there are so many. I love so many things about you. It’s impossible to just give you one thing that I love about you. I love you, my sweet and adorable goofball. Thank you for making every day the highlight of my life.
What to text a girl to make her smile
- Thank you for loving me more than coffee and smoothies. Knowing how important those are for you, I’m really humbled.
- I’m in the middle of work but wanted to text you that sometimes I stop in the middle of what I’m doing and smile, because I remember that I love you and you love me back. Never in my wildest dreams did I think something like this would happen. But it did, and we’re together, and we have been crazy about each other ever since. Life is good, don’t you think? I love you, and thank you for making me feel like I’m the luckiest guy alive.
- You are my most prized possession! Well, you belong to no one; you are your own person with an independent mind. Thank you, independent mind, for somehow choosing me. I love you to the moon and back!
- You’re the best thing to have happened to me, and I’m loving every minute of you.
- You are the first person that I want to talk to when things go poorly or turn out better than I could have imagined. Thank you for being that person I share my life with. I love you!
- Whatever comes my way, I will hold your hand and know it will all be OK. Thank you.
- I may not be the best boyfriend in the world, but I’ve found the best girlfriend and the best friend in you. Thank you for everything!
- You know, I can’t sleep without listening to your voice; your voice is the sweetest song to my ears. Thank you for always soothing my heart!
- Sometimes I still pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. Sometimes I still can’t believe that you’re real and that you’re all mine. I’m astounded that my life has been nothing but wonderful for so long. Thank you for coming into my life and for letting me show you how much you mean to me.
- I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
How to thank someone for spending time with you
- Thank you for all the wonderful memories that you allowed me to be a part of, I’m looking forward to creating more happy moments with you that we can reminisce about later.
- Of all the places you could be, you chose to be here with me. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
- Thank you for lighting up my life with your enthusiasm. Whenever I’m with you, I’m in my happy place.
- I really appreciate the time you have taken out of your busy schedule just to see me. Thanks for making “us” a priority!
How to say thank you romantically
Not everyone is blessed with a wonderful girlfriend or partner to share this life with, so make sure that you tell her that you love her and that you appreciate her.
- I couldn’t find the words to express my gratitude the way I wanted. I need a phrase that gives you a big hug.
- Thank you for not saying “I love you” in words but for proving it by all of your actions. I’m grateful to God that you are in my life.
- Thank you for being such an amazing partner. I can’t imagine my life without you, my love.
- Thank you for making our home a place I always want to return to. I can’t possibly thank you enough for the peace and joy you’ve brought to me. I love you.
- I want to start my day by appreciating all that you have done for me. It feels so satisfying having you in my life. Have a wonderful day sweetheart. I love you.
- Thank you for making me realize that a fairy tale ending isn’t just a story, but a magical life that can actually come true! Because we make it happen. I love you so much for everything!
- You always manage to pick me up whenever I feel at a loss to do it by myself. Thank you, my love.
- You are not the first woman that I have loved, but I know that you will be the last. I see myself growing old in love with you, with plenty of children and grandchildren in the home that we will build together. Whenever I think of this, it fills my heart with so much happiness. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me. I don’t know where I’d be without you. I love you, and I promise to take care of you always.
- When you became my girlfriend, you gave me a second family. Your family opened their doors and welcomed me like another member of the family. Thank you for sharing all that you love with me. I am forever blessed. Being with you has changed me in so many ways, and I thank you for giving me your love and inspiration to fulfill my purpose. I love you so much.
Appreciation Love Quotes for Her
Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.Ralph Marston
- “I want you today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life.” — I.A. Dice
- “I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.” — Franz Kafka
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “You are, and always have been, my dream.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” — Jamie McGuire
- “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “Not even in my weakest moment have I ever considered letting you go.” — Judith McNaught, Whitney
- “You have a place in my heart no one else could have.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” — J.R.R. Tolkien