Weddings are a special occasion, but when it’s your sister getting married, the event becomes even more meaningful. You have likely been through many life experiences together, and now she is embarking on a new chapter of her life — without you.
As her sibling, you want to offer her and her partner heartfelt and emotional wedding wishes to help them start their journey together. Here are some examples of messages to inspire you in crafting your own personal message to your beloved sister and her partner on their wedding day.
Emotional Wedding Wishes For Your Sister and Partner
Feel free to write something like these notes in a message for your sister, or say it as a toast to the new couple.
- Congratulations to my beautiful sister and her partner on their wedding day. I am so happy for you both and wish you a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness.
- To my dearest sister and her partner, as you take this step together, I want you to know that you have my unwavering love and support. May your marriage be filled with love, joy, and endless blessings.
- My sweet sister, I am so proud of the person you have become and the beautiful love story you have created with your partner. On your wedding day, I wish you both a lifetime of love, companionship, and fulfillment.
- To my beloved sister and her partner, today marks the beginning of a new chapter in your lives. I wish you all the happiness in the world and hope that your love continues to grow and flourish with each passing day.
- Congratulations to my sister and her partner on their wedding day. You both are the epitome of true love and I feel blessed to have you both in my life. May your love story continue to inspire and shine bright like a diamond.
- My dear sister, as you start this new journey with your partner, I want you to know that you have my unconditional love and support. May your wedding day be filled with joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories that you will cherish forever.
- To my sister and her partner, today is a celebration of your love and commitment to each other. I am honored to witness this beautiful moment and wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness, and adventure.
- My darling sister, I am overjoyed to see you marry the love of your life. You both are an inspiration and I am grateful to have you both in my life. May your wedding day be everything you dreamed of and more, and may your marriage be filled with love, respect, and understanding.
- To my beautiful sister and her partner, I wish you a wedding day that is as beautiful and magical as your love story. May your marriage be blessed with endless love, joy, and happiness.
- Congratulations to my sister and her partner on their wedding day. I am filled with emotions as I watch you both start a new chapter in your lives. I wish you both a marriage that is filled with laughter, joy, and love that lasts a lifetime.
Sweet Example Letter Congratulating Your Sister On Her Wedding Day
Dear [Sister’s Name],
As I sit down to write this letter to you on your wedding day, I am filled with so many emotions. Joy, excitement, and a little bit of sadness, as I realize that my little sister is all grown up and starting a new chapter in her life. But above all, I am overflowing with love and pride for the amazing woman you have become and the beautiful relationship you have found with [Partner’s Name].
Watching the two of you together is truly magical, and it is clear that you are meant to be. As you start your journey as husband and wife, I want to wish you all the happiness, love, and laughter in the world. I know that you will make each other’s dreams come true, and that your life together will be filled with adventure, growth, and endless possibilities.
I am so grateful to have you as my sister, and I feel honored to be a part of your special day. May your love for each other continue to grow and flourish with each passing year, and may you always find comfort and strength in each other’s arms.
With all my love and warmest wishes,
Heartfelt Messages For Your Sister on Her Wedding Day:
- Dear sister, on your wedding day, I want you to know how proud I am of you and how much I love you. You’re embarking on a new chapter in your life, and I know you’ll excel in everything you do.
- As your sister, I want to offer my support and congratulations as you start this new journey. You’re marrying the love of your life, and I’m so happy to see you so full of joy and excitement. I know that this day can be emotional, so I want to let you know that I’m here for you, cheering you on every step of the way.
- You’ve always been my rock, and I know you’ll be a rock for your partner. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.
- Today marks the beginning of a beautiful love story, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you both.
- Your wedding day is a celebration of love and commitment, and I’m honored to be a part of it. May your love continue to grow stronger with each passing day.
- I’m so excited for you and your partner. You two are perfect for each other, and I can’t wait to see the adventures you’ll embark on together. I love you more than words can express, and I’m honored to be a part of your special day.
- Congratulations and best wishes on your wedding day! Love, Your sister
Funny Notes to Congratulate your Sister and Offer Support
- Congratulations on finally finding someone who can put up with your terrible dance moves!
- Remember, marriage is a partnership – one person is always right, and the other is the husband.
- I’m so happy you found someone who is willing to share the last slice of pizza with you for the rest of your life!
Funny Wedding Wishes for Your Sister
- Congratulations on finding someone who will put up with your antics for the rest of his life! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and laughter.
- To my dear sister, I’m so happy you found someone who loves you despite your snoring and morning breath. Congrats on your wedding day!
- To my sister and her new hubby, may your marriage be as happy and loving as your Facebook posts make it seem.
- I never thought I’d see the day when you found someone to match your level of weirdness. Congrats on your wedding, sis!
- To my sister and her new husband, remember that marriage is a lot like a deck of cards – you have to deal with whatever comes your way. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
- Congrats on finally finding someone who will listen to your puns for the rest of his life, sis! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and laughter.
- To the newlyweds, may your love be like a good wine – it only gets better with time. Congrats on your wedding day, sis!
- I’m so happy for you, sis! Just remember, when life gets tough, you can always blame it on your husband. Best wishes for a happy marriage!
- To my sister and her new hubby, remember that the key to a successful marriage is communication – and lots of coffee. Congrats on your wedding day!
- Congrats on your big day, sis! Just remember, if you ever need a break from your hubby, you can always come crash at my place.
- Marriage is like a deck of cards – in the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond. But after a while, you wish you had a club and a spade! Congratulations on your wedding!
- Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after. Just don’t forget to take out the trash and do the dishes every once in a while. Congrats to my favorite sister and her lucky partner!
- I’m so happy to see my sister finding her happily ever after with such an amazing partner. Just remember, you’re not just marrying each other, you’re marrying each other’s family. Welcome to the madness!
- To my dearest sister, I couldn’t be more thrilled to see you marrying the love of your life. Just don’t forget, I still know all your embarrassing childhood stories, so don’t make me use them!
- Marriage is like a rollercoaster ride – there will be ups and downs, twists and turns, and sometimes you might even want to throw up. But as long as you’re holding each other’s hands, you’ll make it through. Congratulations, sis!
- You two are like the perfect pair of shoes – you might not always match, but you always fit together perfectly. Congrats on your wedding!
- As your big sister, it’s my job to give you advice. So here’s my advice: always say ‘yes, dear’, never go to bed angry, and don’t forget to share the remote. Congratulations on your wedding, love you!
Quirky Notes to Congratulate your Sister and Brother-in-Law
- Congratulations on finally tying the knot! I hope your wedding day is as magical as Harry Potter finally defeating Voldemort.
- I never thought I’d have to share my sister’s love, but I guess I’ll make an exception for your lucky husband. Congrats!
- To my favorite sister: Congrats on getting married! Just remember, I’m still the favorite sibling.
- Congrats on your wedding day! Remember, if your husband ever becomes unbearable, you can always come cry on my shoulder.
- Congratulations on your marriage, sis! Now you can finally stop stealing my clothes and have someone else to annoy.
- To my sister and new brother-in-law: Congrats on getting hitched! May your love for each other never fade, but please fade the embarrassing childhood photos of me.
- Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs.! May your love be like a good wine – only getting better with age, and always giving me a good buzz.
- To my sister and her husband: Congrats on officially becoming teammates in the game of life. Just remember, I’m still the MVP in this family.
- Congrats on your wedding day, sis! Just remember, if your husband ever gets on your nerves, you can always blame it on him being a “typical man.”
- To my sister and her lucky new husband: Congrats on getting married! Just remember, I’m still the one who knows all your embarrassing childhood stories.
Examples of Notes to Your Sister Congratulating Her on Her Marriage to Another Woman
- “Congratulations on finally tying the knot, sis! I always knew you had a thing for women in suits. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and laughter.”
- “My dear sister, congratulations on your wedding day! I am so happy to see you marrying the love of your life, and I feel blessed to be a witness to your love story. You and your partner make such a beautiful couple, and I know you’ll have a happy and fulfilling life together.”
- “To my beautiful sister and her lovely partner, congratulations on your special day! I am so proud of both of you for following your hearts and finding each other. You have shown me what true love looks like, and I am honored to call you both family. May your marriage be filled with joy, love, and adventure.”
No matter what type of message you choose to write, make sure to let your sister know how much you love and support her. Your words will mean the world to her on this special day.
Quotes For Writing in Your Sister’s Wedding Card
- “The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.” – Unknown
- “To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.” – Clara Ortega
- “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.” – Unknown
- “We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we are still in junior school.” – Charlotte Gray
- “Being sisters means you always have backup.” – Unknown
- “Sister, you are a fairy tale in a world that is sometimes too real.” – Unknown
- “Sisters may drive you crazy, get into your stuff and irritate you. However, if anyone else dares say so, a sister will defend you to the death.” – Unknown
- “Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong. I miss you, sister!” – Unknown
- “A sister is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.” – Unknown
Let these quotes help inspire your message for your sister’s wedding card. Enjoy the day!
Sister Wedding Shareable Quotes for Social Media
- “Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after! Congratulations to my beautiful sister and her new partner in life.”
- “Today, I gained a new sibling and I couldn’t be happier. Wishing my sister and her partner a lifetime of love and happiness!”
- “My sister’s found her happily ever after, and I’m so happy for her. Congratulations to the newlyweds!”
- “To my dearest sister, today marks the beginning of a new chapter in your life. May it be filled with love, joy, and adventure!”
- “Congratulations to my sister and her partner on their special day. May your love continue to grow and blossom, just like the beautiful flowers in your bouquet.”
- “My sister’s wedding day is a reminder that love is a beautiful thing. I’m so happy to witness this celebration of love!”
- “Wishing my sister and her partner a marriage that’s as happy and beautiful as their wedding day. Congratulations, lovebirds!”
- “I always knew my sister was a hopeless romantic, and today, she found her happily ever after. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs.!”
- “It’s official! My sister is now married to her best friend and soulmate. Cheers to the happy couple!”
- “My sister’s wedding day is a celebration of love, family, and forever. Congratulations to the beautiful couple, and may your love story continue to inspire others!”
Related: Wedding Thank-You Cards: The Complete Guide to Acknowledging Gifts, and 77+ Love Appreciation Messages For Her
BillieI like to climb mountains, read Nietzsche, and explore the West Coast. I have a BA from York University (2003) in Toronto, Canada, and yet on this site I sometimes spell like an American (know your audience). Thank you. Thank you very much.
Endless Engagement Quotes and Instagram Captions For Sharing the Good News
Looking for the perfect engagement quote or Instagram caption to celebrate the happy couple? Look no further! This article has…
Congratulations Messages for New Dads: Example Messages and Quotes
A variety of example messages and quotes to help you congratulate the new dad in your life.