For a 50th birthday card, you could write something funny and lighthearted such as:
- “Don’t worry, you’re not 50, you’re 18 with 32 years of experience!” or
- “Happy 50th birthday! It’s not the years, it’s the mileage.”
You could also mention how great the person looks for their age and wish them a year filled with love, laughter, and adventure.
Reaching the age of 50 is a special milestone that deserves to be celebrated. Whether you’re looking to send a heartfelt message, a funny quip, or an inspirational quote, we’ve got you covered. Here are some 50th birthday wishes and quotes that are perfect for both men and women:
Funny Happy 50th Birthday Card Messages for Co-workers
- Congrats on making it to the half-century club! I guess that means we can finally trust you with the office coffee machine.
- Happy 50th birthday to my favorite coworker who’s not afraid to use emojis in work emails!
- Just remember, 50 is the new 30! So don’t worry about those gray hairs and wrinkles, they’re just proof of your hard work.
- Happy 50th birthday to the one who knows all the office gossip and still keeps it a secret! We promise not to tell anyone your real age.
- You’re not just a coworker, you’re a friend, and today we celebrate the fact that you’re both still alive and working at this company!
- Cheers to 50 years of being awesome and putting up with our crazy work shenanigans. Here’s to many more!
- You’re halfway to a century, which means you’re practically a vintage coworker! Happy 50th birthday!
- Congrats on reaching the age where you can blame everything on your age! Happy 50th birthday, coworker!
- Happy 50th birthday to the office’s resident expert in Excel formulas and office trivia. We couldn’t have done it without you!
- Don’t worry about being 50, coworker. Remember, age is just a number, and so is your employee ID.
Happy 50th Birthday Wishes for a Man (or Edit for Anybody)
- Happy 50th birthday to a man who only gets better with age!
- Congratulations on reaching the half-century mark! You’re officially vintage.
- Fifty years young and still going strong! Happy birthday, my friend.
- Here’s to the next 50 years of life, love, and adventure. Happy birthday!
- You’re not getting older, you’re just getting more distinguished. Happy 50th birthday!
- Happy 50th birthday! You’re halfway to 100, so you better start planning your next 50 years of awesomeness.
- Happy birthday to the coolest 50-year-old I know! You make being half a century old look good.
- Congratulations on reaching the big 5-0! You’re officially old enough to know better but still young enough to do it anyway.
- Happy 50th birthday to my favorite partner in crime! Let’s go out and cause some mischief to celebrate.
- You’re 50 years young today, and I have a feeling the best is yet to come. Cheers to another amazing 50 years!
- Happy birthday to the most handsome 50-year-old I know! Age is just a number, and you wear it well.
- Happy 50th birthday to a true Renaissance man. Here’s to a life full of adventure, creativity, and endless curiosity.
- You’re not just 50 years old – you’re 50 years of awesome! Keep being your amazing self, and the world will be a better place for it.
- Happy 50th birthday to the guy who’s always up for an adventure! May your next 50 years be full of excitement, laughter, and unforgettable memories.
- Here’s to a half-century of living life to the fullest! Happy birthday to a man who knows how to make every moment count.
Happy 50th birthday wishes to a dear uncle:
- Happy 50th birthday to the coolest uncle in town! You may be getting older, but you’re definitely not getting any less awesome.
- Cheers to a wonderful uncle on your 50th birthday! May your day be filled with laughter, joy, and all your favorite things.
- Uncle, you’re 50! Time to embrace the gray hairs and wrinkles, and celebrate all the amazing memories you’ve made over the years. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to a truly remarkable uncle who always knows how to make us smile. May this milestone year be filled with love, laughter, and lots of cake!
- Here’s to an uncle who never gets old – he just gets better with age! Happy 50th birthday and cheers to many more years of fun and adventure.
- Happy 50th birthday, uncle! We hope this year is filled with lots of laughter, good health, and all the things that bring you happiness.
- On your 50th birthday, uncle, we want you to know just how much you mean to us. You bring so much joy and laughter to our lives, and we’re grateful for every moment we get to spend with you.
- Here’s to an uncle who always knows how to have a good time! Happy 50th birthday and cheers to many more years of making memories together.
- Happy birthday to an uncle who’s still young at heart, even if his joints disagree. Here’s to many more years of living life to the fullest!
- Uncle, you may be turning 50, but you’re still the same fun-loving, adventurous, and amazing person we’ve always known and loved. Happy birthday and cheers to many more years of making memories together.
Special Happy 50th Birthday Wishes to Your Dad
- They say 50 is the new 30, but let’s be honest, you were never good at math. Happy birthday, dad!
- Congratulations on hitting the half-century mark, dad! Don’t worry, you’re still as cool as you were in your 40s…just with a little more experience.
- Happy 50th birthday to the man who taught me how to ride a bike, drive a car, and annoy my mom like a pro. You’re the best, dad!
- They say age is just a number, but at 50, it’s more like a high score. Congrats, dad, you’re killing it!
- Happy 50th birthday to the man who still thinks he’s 25…until he tries to get out of bed in the morning. Love you, dad!
- 50 years old and still going strong! You’re like a fine wine, dad, you just keep getting better with age. Cheers to you!
- Happy birthday, dad! At 50, you’re officially a vintage model, but don’t worry, we won’t trade you in for a newer one.
- Congratulations on turning 50, dad! You’re like a superhero…you may not have super strength, but you can definitely tell some super dad jokes.
- Happy 50th birthday to the man who taught me everything I know…except how to age gracefully. Love you, dad!
50th Birthday Wishes for a Special Woman
- Happy 50th birthday to a woman who only gets more fabulous with age!
- Fifty years young and still turning heads. You go, girl!
- Congratulations on reaching this amazing milestone. Here’s to many more happy years ahead.
- You’re not 50, you’re just 21 with 29 years of experience. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a 50th birthday that’s as wonderful as you are.
- Happy 50th birthday to the person who still knows how to party like it’s 1999…even though that was over 20 years ago!
- They say life begins at 50, but let’s be real, you’ve been living your best life since day one. Happy birthday, sis!
- Here’s to the woman who’s not just fabulous at 50, but has been fabulous all her life. Keep on shining, Auntie!
- Happy 50th birthday to my favorite person with a sense of humor that’s just as fabulous as she is!
- Age is just a number, but your sense of humor is timeless. Here’s to a wonderful woman on her 50th birthday!
- They say laughter is the best medicine, and you’ve been keeping me healthy for 50 years now. Happy birthday to my favorite funny lady!
- Happy 50th birthday to my sister, who proves that getting older doesn’t have to mean getting boring. Keep on living life to the fullest, sis!
- Here’s to a woman who’s never let her age define her, but instead has defined her age. Happy 50th birthday to an amazing aunt!
- You’ve always been the life of the party, and now you’re the life of the 50th birthday party. Cheers to you, my funny and fabulous friend!
- Happy 50th birthday to the woman who always knows how to make me laugh, whether it’s with a joke, a pun, or just her contagious smile. Keep on shining, my dear!
Happy 50th Birthday Wishes For Your Mom
For 50th birthday wishes for mom from daughter, you could write something heartfelt such as
- “Happy 50th birthday, Mom! Thank you for being my rock and always being there for me. I hope this milestone year brings you all the love and joy you deserve.”
You could also write a more lighthearted message such as
- “Happy 50th birthday to the coolest mom ever! I hope your day is as amazing as you are. Here’s to another 50 years of being fabulous!”
Be inspired by these heartfelt, religious “happy 50th birthday, mom” messages:
- “Dear Mom, today as we celebrate your 50th birthday, I thank God for giving me such a wonderful mother who has always been my guiding light. May God continue to bless you with good health, peace, and happiness. Happy birthday!”
- “Dearest Mom, on your special day, I pray that God’s love and blessings continue to shower upon you. May this milestone birthday be a reminder of all the beautiful memories you have created over the years. Wishing you a happy 50th birthday filled with love and joy.”
- “Happy 50th Birthday to my loving and caring mom. You are an inspiration to me and everyone around you. I thank God for giving me a mom who has always taught me to put my faith in Him. May you continue to shine like a star and be blessed with all the happiness you deserve.”
- “Dear Mom, as you turn 50 today, I want to thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for our family. Your love, support, and prayers have been the foundation of our lives. May God bless you with many more years of health, happiness, and faith. Happy birthday!”
- “Dear Mom, on your 50th birthday, I want to thank you for being my rock of faith and inspiration. You have taught me to trust in God and to always see the good in people. I pray that the Lord continues to bless you with good health, happiness, and many more years of wisdom.”
- “Happy 50th birthday to the most beautiful and amazing woman I know, my dear mother. You have always been an epitome of love, grace, and kindness. Your unwavering faith in God is an inspiration to us all. May you continue to live a life full of joy, peace, and blessings.”
- “To my dearest Mom, on your 50th birthday, I want you to know how much I appreciate your unwavering faith in God. Your prayers and guidance have been my source of strength and hope. May the Lord continue to bless you with good health, long life, and overflowing blessings.”
- “Happy 50th birthday, Mom! You are truly a woman of faith, courage, and wisdom. You have shown us how to live a life pleasing to God, and for that, we are grateful. May your life continue to be filled with happiness, love, and abundant blessings.”
- “On your 50th birthday, Mom, I pray that God will bless you with all the desires of your heart. May your faith be strengthened, your hope renewed, and your love overflow. Thank you for being a wonderful mother, mentor, and friend.”
See more religious birthday wishes for all the people in your life.
Inspirational 50th Birthday Quotes
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Life begins at 50, and so does the fun!” – Unknown
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Don’t count the years, make the years count.” – George Meredith
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
- “The first half of life is spent worrying about the second half, while the second half is spent regretting the first.” – Unknown (This one isn’t inspirational, but it is worth pondering)
- “Fifty is not the end of the road; it’s the beginning of a new journey. Embrace the adventure.” – Unknown
- “At 50, you’ve earned the right to be fabulous.” – Unknown
- “You’re not getting older, you’re getting better.” – Unknown
- “The best years of your life are still ahead of you. Happy 50th!” – Unknown
Funny 50th Birthday Wishes
Funny 50th birthday messages for fun-loving friends:
- Congratulations on reaching 50! You’re now officially an antique.
- Happy 50th birthday! It’s all downhill from here.
- At 50, you’ve finally got it all together. Unfortunately, it’s in the wrong order.
- You’re not 50, you’re just 49.95 plus tax!
- They say life begins at 50, but let’s be honest: you’re just getting started.
- Congratulations on reaching the big 5-0! Just remember, age is just a number – but in your case, it’s a really big number.
- Happy 50th birthday! You know what they say, “life begins at 50″… but so does the need for reading glasses and frequent naps.
- Turning 50 is like turning 18, except now you have 32 years of experience. Congratulations on being a pro at life!
- They say that 50 is the new 30…but let’s be honest, 50 is just 50. You’re still fabulous, though!
- Happy half-century, my friend! Here’s to another 50 years of good health, great friends, and even greater wine.
- Congratulations on turning 50! Don’t worry, you still have plenty of time to accomplish all those things you said you would do by the time you turned 30.
- You’re officially over the hill, but at least you have a great view! Happy 50th birthday.
- They say that with age comes wisdom, but in your case, it just means you’re really good at pretending to know what you’re doing. Happy birthday, old friend!
- Happy 50th birthday! Just remember, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the number of times you’ve made everyone laugh with your ridiculous antics.
Funny Things to Write in a Happy 50th Birthday Card
- Congratulations on turning 50! Now you can finally use the “senior discount” without feeling guilty.
- You’re 50! Time to start lying about your age…but it’s too late for that.
- Happy 50th birthday! You know you’re old when your candles cost more than your cake.
- Don’t worry, 50 is the new 30…until you try to run a mile.
- Congratulations on being halfway to 100! You’re doing great.
- Congratulations on being halfway to 100! You’re doing great.
- Happy half-century! It’s all downhill from here, so enjoy the ride.
- At 50, you’ve officially reached “classic” status. It’s a nice way of saying you’re old, but still valuable.
- You’re 50! Now you can start saying “when I was your age” to everyone younger than you.
- You’re not getting older, you’re just leveling up. Happy 50th!
- Happy 50th birthday! It’s time to start using your age as an excuse for everything.
- You’re not old, you’re just chronologically gifted.
- Happy 50th birthday! May your joints be as flexible as your sense of humor.
- You’re halfway to a letter from the Queen/King! Congratulations!
- Happy 50th! You’re finally at an age where it’s acceptable to wear socks with sandals.
- They say life begins at 50. Let’s hope they’re right, because it’s too late to turn back now!
- Congratulations on making it to 50! That’s like 25 in Scrabble points!
50th Birthday Wishes for a Female Friend (or Anybody, Really)
- Happy 50th birthday to my fabulous friend! Here’s to many more years of laughter and adventure.
- Congratulations on reaching this incredible milestone. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world.
- They say age is just a number, and you’re proving that to be true. Here’s to the next 50 years!
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you who only gets better with age. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a day filled with love, laughter, and all the things that make you happy. Happy 50th birthday, my dear friend.
131+ Short & Sweet Birthday Wishes for Friends [Happy Birthday Text Messages]
30 Short Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for a Special Sister
Happy Birthday Wishes for Your Best Friend [Female Besties, Girlfriends]
Birthday Wishes for Your Older Brother: Big Love and Appreciation
Irish Birthday Blessings to Inspire and Uplift
BillieI like to climb mountains, read Nietzsche, and explore the West Coast. I have a BA from York University (2003) in Toronto, Canada, and yet on this site I sometimes spell like an American (know your audience). Thank you. Thank you very much.
30 Short Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for a Special Sister
Send these on their own, or integrate happy birthday wishes into a letter of appreciation for a special sister. 10…
Religious Happy Birthday Wishes: Christian Examples
Looking for inspiring Christian birthday messages? We have religious birthday wishes, bible verses, and prayers for loved ones of all…